View Single Post
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
PlasmaHam Offline
Not a n00b

Re: All Hail the King! - January 26th 2017, 09:06 PM

I'm not wanting to get off-topic here, but I do not see the negativity of Israel taking over Palenstine. There have been multiple attempts throughout history in which Israel has offered the Palestinians their own state, but they never took it because they won't even recognize Israel as a state, and most Palestinian organizations actually support the destruction of Israel. It should be obvious that the Palestinians do not want peace, while Israel has graciously offered it numerous times. I don't understand why people think that Israel should continue to suffer constant terror attacks yet not have any right to put a stop to it.

Meanwhile, Obama is his parting anti-Israel shot attempted to send 200 million to Palestine. Luckily Trump and Congress stopped it from happening.

"Donald J. Trump, Eternal President of the United States, God-Emperor of Mankind, Defender of the Faith, Führer of the free world, Kaiser und Reichskanzler of the Tausendjähriges Trumpenreich, and literally the only reason you should have a Twitter account." -Random neo-nazi friend of mine

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there is a picture with a quote next to it"-Abraham Lincoln

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.