View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Jake Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jake

Points: 16,476, Level: 18 Points: 16,476, Level: 18 Points: 16,476, Level: 18

Orgasm from dry sex/dry humping? - April 28th 2009, 02:11 PM

Okay well i wasn't really sure where to put this, but since i could i put it here i did.

So this morning i was just thinking about the past and my ex and i just remembered a certain night and something hit me, i just need to know if i could be right. I'm just curious.

So we were in her house a few months ago, we started making out or whatever and we both got really carried away and ended up in just our underwear. We then started to 'dry hump', at the time she wasn't a virgin as where i was and i was really naive; i hadn't really done anything before. So it kind of only makes sense to me now looking back, i went along with it anyway; she was leading obviously.

We were still kissing while this was going on then after a while, she just suddenly stopped (Everything, kissing ect too) and leaned on my chest and started breathing heavily. I laughed and then made a joke about it since she gets out of breath really easily and then just asked was she okay. She said yeah, then after she just kind of layed against/beside me and we watched tv/talked. She said she wanted to stop for a bit, i had no objections and so we just layed there.

We did start kissing and stuff again later but that's not really relevant to the story.

So when i look back at it, she had an orgasm? It makes sense, but I'm no expert on females so; is that possible? If she continued to do it, she must have been getting some pleasure i suppose?

Just need some clarification.

Last edited by Jake; April 28th 2009 at 04:28 PM.