Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3990 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - February 9th 2017, 06:29 PM

I tend to have unpopular opinions, but I go out of my way to express them respectfully. If you think I'm "attacking" you, the world must be a horrific place. There's a difference between being a victim and only playing one. It would serve you well to learn it.

Everyone loves it so much, it doesn't feel like work. I'll never have that. I will work my ass off (and probably hate) everything I'm stuck doing. I was so close to having it all.

Researching what I thought would be my best option, and I'm either bored or completely lost. Exactly what I was afraid of.

There's a difference between refusing to "walk on eggshells" and being COMPLETELY dismissive of the sensitivities of others. LEARN IT It's a fucking BALANCE. No one should expect to be coddled, and no need to be an asshole.

Bashing the next generation already dude?! You know our elders say the same shit about us, right? We should be the bigger people.

I want to do more, but it's requiring me to do something it won't let me do. And I REALLY don't want to bother them again, at least until my first one is out there.

You left me with SO much damage, I don't even know what the worst of it is yet.

And you're convinced I've healed from this, so we're not even going to deal with it? Another case for a conversation or a new therapist. Granted I brought a lot to you, but if I could've handled it on my own, I would've.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; February 12th 2017 at 03:56 PM.