View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Marshmallow Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,774, Level: 9 Points: 3,774, Level: 9 Points: 3,774, Level: 9

I want to die, but yet I don't want to harm myself. - February 12th 2017, 06:43 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of peer pressure or bullying, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I've been getting suicidal thoughts lately mostly because of people at school, my younger sister, and mom making me feel literally useless. First of all, the people in my English period at school make me feel like I'm not needed on Earth. For example, "Kill yourself!" or "You're so retarded, how did you get that wrong on the test?!" (Somehow, teachers never catch this) trigger my emotions and I silently cry inside. Also, I have no friends so people are constantly picking on me because I'm a "loner". Then, there's my younger sister. Always copies what I say. I know, not really irritable but when she does that every second of your freaking life including blaming everything on you, every time I just bump into her she "pretends" to fall down and say that it was harmful yet it was just a SLIGHT touch. Like HOLY FUCKING MOLY CALM DOWN. Finally, there's my mom who has literally ears that can hear everything in a one mile radius. I press on the pedals while playing piano, and she YELLS at me for stomping. She also compares me to my aunt's daughter who's in college and has gotten a really good job. She mainly says I'm pathetic, stupid, and that I need to try harder. With all of these factors in my life, I've developed a ton of stress which has lead to depression, which has lead to slight feelings of suicidal thoughts. I sometimes think that I honestly should "man-up" and just stab my self with a knife but the only thing that is holding me back is the fact that some people such as my dad will actually care about my death. With that being said, please try consoling me and helping me end my depression.