View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Chai. Offline
Nitwit Blubber Oddment Tweak ♥
I've been here a while

Points: 35,477, Level: 27 Points: 35,477, Level: 27 Points: 35,477, Level: 27

Re: another case of overthinking minor details... (defining our relationship? how to act in school?) - February 13th 2017, 05:17 AM

Hey Skye,

I understand where you are coming from because if I were in your place, I'd be freaking out in the same way.

I agree with Jordan, it definitely looks like you have more than friendship going on with the kissing, holding hands and telling each other you like them. Honestly, a week is a really small time to figure out a relationships and to get comfortable with each other. Like you said, you kissed awkwardly so for it to get to a comfortable level, I'd say give it a little more time and few more dates so you can get to know each other better.

The only way to make a relationship work is, to be honest and communicative. If you have concerns and fears, you shouldn't be afraid to voice them because like it is said, if someone really cares for you, they won't judge you by your fears. You could try something along the lines of what Jordan said to try and get him to open up about how he feels about behaving at school. You could also tell him how you are anxious about it and you'd like to discuss it before you both go back to school. I am sure he will understand and for all you know, he might be going through the same dilemma. You won't know until you speak to him about it and it is always better to take the leap and have the conversation rather than sit quiet and suffer anxiously.

Good luck. Let us know how things work out. I am around if you'd like someone to talk to.
Kav.