Thread: Ugh.
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic_ Offline
Average Joe

Name: Cass

Ugh. - February 24th 2017, 07:42 PM

My whole day has been a shit storm.
I started the morning off with a fight with my boyfriend because he refused to do something simple that I really needed help with because "I can do it myself and I shouldn't ask for help for little tasks".

I then went to class in a really angry and bitter mood.
It's a discussion based class and I just couldn't think straight to talk because I was angry and my depression was kicking in.

Then my professor forgot that we were supposed to have a meeting. So, of course that just piled onto my already shitty day made it worse.

I had an appointment with my counselor, which kind of helped, but he doesn't like to talk about "situations," as he feels like it's better to work on how we "respond," to them. He then asked me what I wanted and how he could help (because I'm really bad at giving direction and I'm quite because I'm scared of judgement and I just can't get words out), so he now wants me to e-mail him about what he could do better, what we can focus on, and more. It just seems like another pressure though honestly.

I just don't know what to do.
Today sucks.
And it's supposed to be "date night" with my boyfriend, but I'm really still kind of pissed with him.

Everything just keeps piling on.
I don't know how much more I can handle without exploding onto someone.

Last edited by .Brittany.; February 28th 2017 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Moving to a different forum