Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#4144 (permalink)) Old
jamdoughnut Offline
my other ride's a rainicorn
Average Joe

Name: Jam

Points: 7,737, Level: 12 Points: 7,737, Level: 12 Points: 7,737, Level: 12

Re: Screaming thread. - March 7th 2017, 07:06 PM

i know you can see this, so listen. nothing will ever get better, i wont ever stop trying to fight you unless you stop what it is that your doing. give me my freedom. get out of the way and let me live my life. be rational, normal human beings and let me go, instead of holding me closer and literally suffocating me because your afraid of getting older and your afraid of losing your baby. im not going anywhere. but you noticed that i only feel happy now when im away from you? dont be the one to drive me away. the more you continue to do this the harder it is for me to forgive. your not going to see that everything is going to be okay until you let go. i cant show you that im ok, and i wont be happy until you do. let me make my own decisions without having to worry about you. stop deciding things for me. stop withholding information from me because you dont think im mature. you have no idea whats going on in my head, you dont know whats normal for me, and you ccant even begin to imagine how old i am mentally. everyone i have gone to for help has told ,me the exact same thing, that theres really nothing that i can do but either try to change you or wait until you cant hurt me anymore, and i just cant do that. i cant wait any longer. its not fair for me to suffer and hate the way that i live simply because your afraid of something that is never going to happen. you dont understand, stop acting like you do.
if you really love me, youll let me go. im begging you, theres nothing else that i can do.

I know you are looking for a sea that lies beyond your reach
But im hoping my heart can stop you before you reach the beach
I know you have places to go
I know that you want the sea
But im hoping my heart will grow and that you'll
come back to me.....