View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Natalie27 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nat

Points: 3,906, Level: 9 Points: 3,906, Level: 9 Points: 3,906, Level: 9

Thumbs up Re: School Support ?? - March 11th 2017, 07:10 AM

Thank you very much for your reply. In regards to school, I'm meaning assessment like English, Maths and Science tasks etc. I will receive one on one help outside of school but wish it was possible to have more of that during school or even classes.
Thanks again for your reply, I will sure take this all on board.

Nat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan09220114 View Post
>> I've been through 3 events of grief in my schooling and bullying. This year is my final year.

- I am sorry to hear this. I can imagine how hard it must be to go through this in school. As you said you are already in the final year, so I hope that you can keep on with school and don't give up.

I will instead give you a different idea about this. These bullies are horrible people. They bully others for their own pleasure. But had you wondered why would they choose to do so? They are actually troubled person just like others as well! But they are so pathetic that they had nowhere to express their anger and frustration. So they turn into bullying others. They think they can show their anger to others to get attention. These people are horrible, but they are pathetic and need help too.

They thought by spreading their anger to others can reduce their own anger. But it won't, and it only caused more damage. As their victim its perfectly normal to hate them and to avoid them as much as possible. However though, remember, compassion works for everyone, and if you can also try to have even a bit of symphaty to these people, you will realize these people also need help too, and you are spreading love to others. You have a chance to change these bullies from bullying the next victim.

I personally felt scared about the bullies, but at the same time I also thought how I can make them realize a better way to gain their emotional needs. In this way I never felt depressed when being bullied, because I know the person who bullied me needs more help than I do, and I had a chance (being the victim) to help him to be a better person. Now he is a good person and no longer a bully that he once used to be, and yet he still says sorry to me whenever the bullying issue is brought up. I don't even mind at all!

Compassion is something that makes you so strong to swallow all the horrible things, yet give out kindness to others. Its something that makes you forget all the bad things others do to you, and appreciate the good things you have done to others. It is really the key that can heal people. It can even heal your fear towards them. Don't let bullying incidents to fear you and retreat yourself from school because it's not worth it. I hope you will do fine in school!

>> I don't want to feel an inconvenience by asking for assessment extensions all the time etc but if I'm really struggling then I don't know what to do. I wish I could have some type of one on one help more??

- You are not an inconvience. You deserve help just like any other people. Do you mind explain what kind of assessment you are refering to? I do not really know how school counselling works, but if it doesnt help, I would suggest online counselling. There are lots of such services, and some are even free of charge. You can definitely able to get help there, including one to one help.

Remember that you are sometimes not strong alone, and others gone through the same. They know that you can never be always be strong alone, and will never never think you are an inconviniece to them. They will try to help you as much as they can, simply because you dont deserve to suffer more. You deserve help.

>> Does this even make sense or is it complete ramble??

- Not at all. It is amazing that you had the courage to post here and ask for help. Keep it up, and no one here thinks its nonsense. We value your problems and will try to help you.

Hope you will stay at school and do well in it! If you have any problems you can always PM to talk to me about your problems, and I wil try to help.