Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#4225 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - March 19th 2017, 05:35 PM

At least READ my content before attacking it! This doesn't "go against a lot of therapy and self-care" I was almost a THERAPIST for fuck sake and I obviously know a lot more about either one than you do if that's what you think they mean. And thank you editors for removing that whole point. Most of the arguments are coming from people who I actually agree with because they don't realize there's another element to my philosophy since you chose to cut it for no reason.

"I'm sorry if you took offense, but I take ACTION. I don't play the victim" GOOD FOR YOU! Where the fuck did I say I didn't or suggest that other people shouldn't?! Oh, that's right it DOESN'T say that! I don't have to explain shit to you and my life is none of your business! I said I wasn't reading or responding to comments. Should've stuck to it. And no, I didn't say that either! If you're going to attack me, do so for what I say, not for what I don't say and READ the damn thing first. People can be so fucking stupid

There are plenty of reasons I DON'T want to do this, but at least you can't yell or give up on me. I see ZERO point to it.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; March 21st 2017 at 03:00 AM.