View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Jennaholt Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,332, Level: 14 Points: 9,332, Level: 14 Points: 9,332, Level: 14

Unhappy Sex crazy boyfriend - April 13th 2017, 05:10 PM

So my boyfriend of years now..
We've been together for a long time. For the first 3 years, our relationship was totally non sexual. Nothing at all. No sexting. No nudes. No feeling each other up. And then slowly we started exploring things. So it's been a year now since we started sleeping with each other. We have sex a lot. Like A LOT. Used to be fun. But off late, all we ever do is be sexual, him more so and I try to refrain from it. I've talked about this to him. He said he knows that its not very nice of him to always feel me up and try to fuck me when I'm not really in the mood but he just can't resist me and I've always let him do what he wants to me whether I want it or not. But now I can't do it anymore because I'm starting to feel like an object? I know he genuinely loves me but this part of him sucks... I hate it. Last time we met, he tried everything he could to seduce me and make ke wanna do it but I was firm and he kind of got upset.

I've also been feeling hurt for a lot of other things he's been doing and this doesn't really help.