Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#4397 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - April 16th 2017, 06:24 PM

So, because there are people "more disabled" than me who can work, " You have to be able to work." THIS is why I cut contact. You have NO fucking clue what you're talking about. I can't do anything that makes me happy, I can't even do shit that makes me miserable. This is why benefits would be such a bad idea. I told you I'm not judging myself!!! I AM GLOBALLY IMPAIRED whether you can tell or not. This isn't a negative attitude, it's not a self-fulfilling prophecy, it's not a decision. It's a FUCKING DISABILITY that a lot of people kill themselves rather than live with. Until you have better advice or have lived through what I have, don't put in your 2 cents, just don't.

I didn't realize we were the ONLY ones going. Double my predicted misery. I HATE holidays

He may have been an absolute terror, but that doesn't mean he deserved to be treated so bad that he's still traumatized 50 years later. I LOVE how you're the only one who's ever allowed to play the victim. You aren't the only one gong through shit. You brought most of it in yourself and aren't doing the bestyou can to deal with it. At least I am. I tried and failed, you just want sympathy for the shit you caused.

I'm really starting to understand what "lack of empathy" means. Asking condescendingly "Apply for a job?" You obviously haven't read her other stuff. She HAS a job and she needs the benefits because she DISABLED you idiot!

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; April 18th 2017 at 04:42 AM.