Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#4413 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39

Re: Screaming thread. - April 18th 2017, 10:53 PM

You know what really bugs me? Rude people who jump straight to yelling at the world before trying anything else first. So someone is parked in your way? Why not ask them if they wouldn't mind moving so you can park up? Why do you have to park and then storm over to them and shout at 11pm that they're in the way? You don't know who they are. You shout at them and they can follow you up to the flat you share with us and knock you flat out. Be polite. The whole world isn't out to get you. You're just so egocentric that you think everything has to be about you all the time.

And if you've legally gained the right to drive on public roads the least you could do is do it safely. Speeding will get you hurt or locked up one day and you're going to deserve it. You're an unsafe driver. It's horrible but something needs to happen for you to realise you're in the wrong. Saying don't lecture me because I won't change is a problem. You're not putting yourself only in danger but innocent people who are unfortunate enough to be on the road with you too. You're an inconsiderate human being. I can't stand it.