Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#4421 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - April 21st 2017, 06:06 PM

She did a lot of her shit to herself and isn't even trying to help herself. Everybody goes running, enables, and bends over backwards while she does NOTHING but complain because the world completely revolves around her, no one can have it worse than her even when they do, and everything we could possibly do will never be enough.

Meanwhile, if I acted like that I'd be killed by the same people who put up with her. My entire world falls completely apart through no fault of my own and I was left to my own devices. Nobody came running, nobody enabled, and they sure as hell didn't bend over backwards or drop everything to listen to me bitch. In fact, it was the total opposite. I found the support I needed and pulled myself together on my own because I didn't get a choice! Why can't she do the same thing?! Age is only an excuse to a point, and considering how long she could be here, "tolerating it" doesn't seem like my best option, even if it's the only one I really have.

I know you like to be positive, but it feels like you're denying the seriousness of it. I know you don't like to think about this meaning that it's getting worse. Problem is that that's exactly what this means. You need to acknowledge the reality of your situation.

Here we go again, only this time you won't be there. If I'm lucky I can get a new person; in a month.

Just because I know how badly I need to go doesn't mean I want to.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; April 22nd 2017 at 08:24 AM.