Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#4445 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - April 26th 2017, 12:13 AM

What part of "Blame yourself for other people's behavior towards you." is inspirational?! I don't believe that taking responsibility for the damage other people do to me is healthy.

I am nowhere near okay with any of this and I'm between therapists. I can't have the life I wanted, or even a different version of a life I wanted. I can't accept that a crappy job I'm stuck in for the rest of my life or never working are my only options after everything I've been through.

I'm being a responsible adult, but I don't have to like it. If this stuff could be taken care of without doing this, I would've done it that way!

Nothing about life is okay anymore. I'm out of good options and if I'm just going to be miserable, what's the point?

I get to either work my ass off for a shitty job I hate, or "give up" and decide to never work at all. Should've done it when I wanted to, now I'm stuck here dealing with this. My life is ruined, my intelligence and potential are wasted. Its confirmed now; my existence is nothing but pointless suffering.

I didn't cause or deserve what you put me through. Disability or not, skilled or not, attitude or not, bad day for you or not. I didn't deserve it, it wasn't okay, and it sure as hell wasn't my fault. The sad part of realizing this is that I pursued my dream and ended up with a ruined life instead, for no reason.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; April 28th 2017 at 06:05 AM.