Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#4455 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - April 29th 2017, 03:10 AM

So, I get to work my ass off for months just to end up in a crappy job I hate and to end up miserable for the rest of my life because I'm not capable of anything else? What's the fucking point of that?! Unlike a "normal" person, I won't be able to "move up" or move on to better things. So not even almost worth it. Should've done it when I wanted to. I can't do this!

As much as I wouldn't want to pull the "elementary school friends" card for a job, I wonder if you're hiring. I'd probably have a better chance there than any other.
Again, not asking for anything handed to me, but a chance would be nice.

I would love to submit that for publication, but even if I didn't even almost go into the gory details of what you all did to me, I'm paranoid that you'll find it and/or turn on me because of it and make things worse for me than you already have.

You know, I'd sort of kind of get it if I had just been a total ass for the last 29 years and deserved everything that's happened to me, but if anything, the opposite is true. I don't know how much longer I can or want to deal with it.

29 in less than a week. I don't think I'm going to see 30.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; April 30th 2017 at 06:40 PM.