Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#4456 (permalink)) Old
Lionheart Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Oliver

Points: 10,960, Level: 15 Points: 10,960, Level: 15 Points: 10,960, Level: 15

Re: Screaming thread. - April 29th 2017, 08:18 AM

I get that you don't want to deal with my shit. Ok. I can live with that.
I can deal with never getting a prais or a good word. Thats also ok. I've learned to be tge only one ever aknowleding if I did something good.
But I'm so sick of you always putting me down! If you can't be happy for me then at least keep your mouth shut so I can be happy alone! Hiw is it fair that you always get to put me down and insult me and its ok but I sah one negativ thing and all of you gang up on me and put me down right away, laughing about how im horrible and mean and shit. Thats not what friends are there for.
I dont need you to tell me tgat im unbearable horrible mean ugly a spoilsport and fat. I know that by noe. So just leave me alone already. How often do i have to tell you its not funny anymore? And then you are all confused because i dont tell you whats going on in my life anymore? Fuck you!
And also stopp putting words in to my mouth i never said! I didnt say it so stop claiming i did!

It's ok to give in to an urge or make a mistake. You are only human and we all have our flaws. We all have our weak moments and we all make mistakes. Thats what makes us human.
Thats what makes us unique and beautiful

Courage isn't always a loud roar. Sometimes it is a quiet whisper at the end of a day saying: Tomorrow I will try it again!