View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: lonely. - April 29th 2017, 08:51 PM

There are no ugly people in this world, only judgmental people who try to put down other people just to feed their own egos that they feel define both who they are . What I see in you is a lot of hope and happiness.... just get out there, and try to socialize in environments where you'll meet people who're older than you, and perhaps also know this : Beyond a certain age... what really matters is your personality. I have faith that you're a nice person, and that you'll be a blessing to everyone you'll meet.

I also think that anyone who doesn't get to know you is making a huge mistake, so if they don't get to know you.. it's their loss... and your gain. You will avoid knowing people who might potentially put you down, and only end up knowing people who will be your friends for a lifetime.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.