Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#4468 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Online
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - May 2nd 2017, 03:30 AM

So far I've done everything right and there's no reason left to keep going. 29 years of fighting just to watch a train wreck was enough. Not everyone recovers, not everyone gets a happy ending, not everyone survives. This isn't attitude, it's a brain injury.

It better be dead and not in my room

The fact that I will never meet your expectations isn't my problem. The fact that I'll never reach mine isn't my fault.

Stop shooting, I'm trying to sleep for fuck sake.

I didn't deserve or cause it and the fact that you're professionals doesn't excuse it. If anything, it makes it worse. I don't specifically blame you for much except flipping on me, but most of you get lumped in together as partially evil.

Just because I don't "belong" there doesn't mean I belong somewhere else. If I had a penny for every direction I've been directed away from I could pay off the loans I took out for no reason. That may have become bad, but it doesn't mean this is better. Not everyone overcomes to become okay. Some of us muddle through our entire lives hoping that there's something here for us other than misery.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; May 5th 2017 at 02:57 AM.