Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#4476 (permalink)) Old
Crybaby_JiminsLover_ Offline
Your Local Weirdo
Not a n00b

Name: Kitty

Points: 7,565, Level: 12 Points: 7,565, Level: 12 Points: 7,565, Level: 12

Re: Screaming thread. - May 3rd 2017, 05:19 PM

Your a fucking bitch honestly. But your my best friend and I love you best friend. But sometimes you don't even ask whats wrong whats wrong? I see you with your other friend in science and your talking more with her then with me. And since you got a phone you beeen fucking obsessed with "Instagram" And stopped fucking talking to me on gmail. You been different since you got the phone and I'm fucking disgusted honestly Im fucking disgusted with the way you been acting since you got the phone.Plus when i Tell you important stuff and sad stuff you say " Oh im sorry" like you mean it but you dont you fucking dont mean it you want to know why? because i can tell. But whenever you tell ME YOUR PROBLEMS I SAY " IM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR YOU LIKE I MEAN IT!
You inconsiderate bitch!! I want to hate you so much right now but I cant I just cant. Inside Im screaming with anger and tears to hold them back. But your my best friend your my best friend.... Im just done right now If you want to be my best friend, Dont be on your fucking phone all day just fucking talk to me like we used to talk. Cause if not i'm done with you I'll be done being your best friend and you could go find another fucking best friend. Got it? You bitch... I hope your reading this post because thats how I feel right now I feel sad and hurt, and disgusted by your attitude and your action and on the other issue? You didn't even fucking tell me you were almost-ish dating a girl until i heard someone asking you Are you dating. and I had to psychically ask you " are u dating her" when you should have told me instead of me having to ask you to find out like are you SERIOUS? Im done Im just done ranting over you best friend Im just done.

Do you know how hard it is to write on a flip phone, huh?- Kim Seokjin
-------------------------------------------------------You call that ass you're own we call that silicone, silly girls, with silly boys- Melanie Martinez ( Sippy Cup )