Thread: Triggering: Depressed and lonely
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Adele101 Offline
Average Joe

Points: 4,811, Level: 10 Points: 4,811, Level: 10 Points: 4,811, Level: 10

Depressed and lonely - May 15th 2017, 09:03 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hi there.I just made this account and this is the first time I ever post a thrwad here so forgive me if I sojnd stupid or do anything wrong. Basically, I feel depressed, a lot of the time. It's like there's this great black hole inside me. Sometimes I feel overwhelmingly sad and heartbroken FOR NO UTTER REASON. others I just feel nothing, like just numb from all feelings. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I need it to go away. I'm fund in it hard to concentrate on anything and I just feel so numb all the time.
No one knows I feel this way, I act fine in front of everyone eke including friends and family, I'd never be able to tell them how I'm feeling because I know for sure they'll never understand. So I've come here in search of some sort of solace.
Please tell me if this is normal. I don't even know whether its deppresion or if im just being a stupid ungrateful idiot.