View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Nonoka Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Nonoka

Points: 4,302, Level: 9 Points: 4,302, Level: 9 Points: 4,302, Level: 9

Should I quit school to get a job to support my family? - May 17th 2017, 03:56 AM

I'm in Grade 11 right now and the school year is almost over. I had my daughter in November and took one month off to be with her before going back to school. Since she was born I have been having a hard time keeping up with schoolwork and don't feel like it's as important as I used to. We live with my Grandma in her two bedroom apartment and my Grandma babysits for me while I'm in school, when I'm not in school I'm looking after my daughter and don't have time for both school and a part time job. I use my government baby bonus checks to pay for as much as I can but it's not a lot and My Grandma isn't in the best position financially. I feel really bad everything she's doing for me and I can't pay her back. I've been thinking about not going back to school in September and getting a full time job so I can support myself and my daughter without My Grandma's help. I'm just having a really hard time making up my mind what I should do.