View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Thing Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,846, Level: 9 Points: 3,846, Level: 9 Points: 3,846, Level: 9

Need help removing scars and hiding them from the doctor - June 5th 2017, 03:51 AM

Hello!
I need to cover up and remove scars I have. I can't buy anything, such as cream, and there's no one to buy it for me without it being suspicious. I've read about home remedies, but I don't have neem or vitamin e oil. The only useful resources I have are probably aloe Vera, baking soda and sugar (which, as far as I know, isn't useful without oil), and this cocoa butter lotion. I tried mixing the cocoa butter and aloe Vera together, but it didn't do much (then again, I only tried it a few times). I've tried concealer, but it doesn't really have an affect. I also need to know how to hide them from the doctor. I fear my mom will drag me off to a physical soon, and I don't know how to hide them. I have several burn scars on my upper legs. They've faded a lot, but you can still tell what they are. There are scars on my torso too, but those are a lot more faded, and you can only see them if you look closely. My questions are:
1) How can I cover up and remove my scars without having to buy anything? Any home remedies with my limited supplies?
2) How can I hide my scars from the doctor? Do you think I can get away with wearing shorts and a tank top there? If not, I think I can cover up the scars on my legs with my hands...would that look suspicious?

I think that's all for now. No, I don't want to tell my parents about it. I already disappoint them enough. Thanks for reading and for the feedback!