Thread: Triggering: I don't know...
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount42

Edit avatar

I don't know... - June 15th 2017, 05:47 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My dad is usually the most kind and caring person ever. He's goofy, funny, nice, and an amazing dad. But then there's when he gets mad... He just gets really scary. When he is mad at me he'll yell, things like : I'm not part of the family, or that I'm the worst person in my family. This one time I went to get a flu shot. I had a panic attack because of SH reasons on top of other things. He got so mad that I was panicking that he threw me against a wall, leaving me with a bruise around my eye. On the car ride home he kept telling me to kill myself. Another time when I was much younger, in third or fourth grade, I didn't want to go to school and threw a tantrum. He slapped me across the face and I ended up having a bloody lip. If he gets mad he'll hit me sometimes, but not usually hard enough to cause physical damage. He's still my dad, and a great dad at that. It's only if he gets mad that he does these things. And he doesn't get mad too too often. I honestly just feel like this is all my fault. I don't know anymore.