View Single Post
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Thinking Offline
Think, and solve problems!!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ivan

Points: 10,154, Level: 14 Points: 10,154, Level: 14 Points: 10,154, Level: 14

Re: Lonely. - June 17th 2017, 03:57 PM

>> I've been feeding cats alone.. I've been binging on coffee... Maybe looking up nice food places

- First off that's great! Having a pet can really help when you are feeling alone. I know they arent humans but they are living creatures like you too. They show affection and love as well! Having pets can help nuturing the caring part of you, and let you realize there is so much more in you than you think! And yes, cats are adorable and its good that they do make you feel better!

I am not so sure with coffee. It does help to stay awake during the night but it also induces anxiety. Perhaps you should reduce that espcially when anxiety doesnt help in making new friends!

>> part of me wants to become an animal rights activist because I kinda like that

- That's is amazing! You should write that on a piece of paper and stick it on your bedroom wall. Always remind yourself that you have dreams and things you want to acheive. And it seems to me that you love animals a lot, do you think that visiting a zoo can help lighten up your mood? Especially bears if you like them!

>> I like reading, if thats a good outlet.

- It sure does! Do look up for new books online and read them. I am sure you will love some of them, especially if you are a great reader! Reading is a good way to relax your mind and be temporary away from reality. But dont be too obessed with books and remember to take some time for your real life too!

I promise, there are so many things you can try out, and most importantly, dont give up and keep fighting!

Do my best at everything I can to live a happy, perfect life.

Happy life won't come by being happy everyday. Struggle and always work hard.

Forgive other's imperfection, they will work hard about it once I point it out to them, just like what I should be doing.

On the other hand, never tolerate with my own mediocrity. Never slack and always strive improvement.

Never settle. Never give up.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1287350 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!