View Single Post
  (#413 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31

Re: The Compliment Thread! - May 1st 2009, 07:08 AM

I'm in a complimenty mood. So everyone from the top of this page is being complimented, starting now

Moyshi: Haven't gotten a lot of chances to talk to you But you seem like an extremely cool caring person! You also seem like you have an awesome sense of humor.

Sarah: You rock! What more is there to say? You're a great friend, and member of this site. TH would be extremely unfortunate without an awesome member like you.

Briana: You're such a strong person. I know I don't know you extremely well, but it seems like you've been through your fair share of trying times in life, yet you've managed to get through, and to help others, and I really admire that.

Anna: Another person I've never spoken to!? I have some catching up to do Anyway, Anna, you seem like a pretty kick ass person, judging by the posts you make around here. TH is lucky to have you as a member Oh and, I to love your siggy!

Sam: Never talked to you either. But you look very pretty, judging by your avatar. + I love your location, because we all want to live somewhere over the rainbow

Jamie: I have a friend with the name Jamie... oh, what do you know? It's you You're an awesome person, and a great friend. You give great advice and support to people, and I think that's awesome. I really admire you, and I think you're one of the greatest people on this site

Rachel: I don't believe we've been to talkative with each other either, lol. But I adore your avatar! It's the cutest thing! I'll be forever sad when you change it!

Remy: You're so cool, I can't even describe your coolness. You're one awesome girl. You're caring and kind to people, and give some pretty amazing advice, and have made me smile numerous amounts of times. I think you're 1. A great mentor and 2. A pretty amazing friend to all.

Nicola: Pepsi Budddy! Whenever I talk to you, I end up laughing. Haha. You're one awesome person! I think you're an amazingly great friend, and I'm glad we've got the chance to talk and discover our love for Pepsi and Jace. Don't ever forget you're one amazing person!

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts