View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: I cheated on my girlfriend and she cheated on my should we end it it or forgive - July 18th 2017, 04:24 AM

If she is not being completely honest about what she did and if she is still cheating on you then it is unlikely that the relationship can move forward. It is possible for a relationship to recover from cheating. Some relationships actually grow stronger after something like that occurs. But, of the people I know whose relationship has successfully overcome cheating, the people had to be completely open and honest about everything. The person that cheated had to be honest about what occurred etc.

For some people, overcoming cheating is not an option either because they feel like they will never be able to trust the person. I honestly don't know that I would be able to overcome cheating in my relationship. But, if you both want to try and forgive and move forward you both have to be willing to make changes. If one or both of you is not willing to make the appropriate changes then it is unlikely to work.

That being said, I am confused if the friend telling you all this is the same one that called and said she was cheating on you and then admitted she was lying. If it was the same friend how do you know you can trust her?