View Single Post
  (#9070 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,998, Level: 26 Points: 33,998, Level: 26 Points: 33,998, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 21st 2017, 05:59 AM

I wonder a lot if I had tolerated your abuse like she did, if I would've gotten special opportunities and graduated like she did. Maybe I should've put up with it, but I must have some amount of self-respect left if I was unwilling to. What you do isn't okay, and convincing people that tolerating it makes them "professional" and exactly what you want them to be is damaging. I didn't make "excuses" or "refuse to accept responsibility", I stood up for myself and refused to tolerate abuse. Maybe I'm not the only one who shouldn't be licensed if you can get away with doing this.

Yes, you're human, but you absolutely knew better. Maybe I didn't fit, but if that's how you want to justify it, then you're the one making excuses. There's a HUGE difference between feedback and what you tried to pass off as feedback. Changing what you call something doesn't change what it is and the truth always has a way of coming out.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; July 21st 2017 at 06:36 AM.