View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Nonoka Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Nonoka

Points: 4,302, Level: 9 Points: 4,302, Level: 9 Points: 4,302, Level: 9

Moving back home with my parents. - July 30th 2017, 06:30 PM

On my most recent visit to my parents house I told them that I am planning to continue working full time instead of finishing high school. My Dad got angry and we ended up having a huge argument. In the end he told me that if my decision to not finish my last year of highschool is for financial reasons then I should move back home with them with my daughter so that I can finish my last year. I haven't lived at home for nearly a year and a half and only recently started visiting home and trying to have a good relationship with my Dad again. I have wanted to move back home all this time, I never wanted to leave in the first place but my Dad kicked me out. Now I'm not sure if it's a good idea, I'm worried it might not work out again if he kicked me out once he could do it again. But I agreed to it since I do want to finish highschool if I can. So I guess I'm moving home with my daughter... Definitely not looking forward to how awkward it's going to be. I hope I don't regret this decision.