Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#5379 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Screaming thread. - September 23rd 2017, 12:11 AM

I am so damn tired of this asthma flare up. I am struggling to breath and an inhaler is not working.

Also really frustrated with social security. I had an overpayment on my account. It was $25. I sent it in close seven days ago and they still haven't processed it. This happened last year when I sent them money to contribute to what I owed. They never processed it but they took out money each month so it wasn't a huge deal. Now that I am pulling from a different place they don't take out 10% so I have to pay it on my own, make a payment plan or get my benefits taken away until I pay it. I am willing to pay it but the overpayment number is ALWAYS busy so there is no way to talk to them. Call at nine they tell you to call back and disconnect. Call back an hour later and it is the same exact thing. I am going to call them on Monday and ask them what is going on and how I pay them. It will probably be futile to call them but I want to try that because maybe they can tell me if I can go into the office and pay it. If I can then I'll do that tuesday or wednesday. If I can't I'll still probably have to go down and explain to them that I am trying to pay it and it doesn't get processed and this has happened once before. I am not going to lose my benefits because they are incompetent and make their over payment system a fucking nightmare to utilize. Make it easier to contact them because I originally called to pay it over the phone.