View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Crybaby_JiminsLover_ Offline
Your Local Weirdo
Not a n00b

Name: Kitty

Points: 7,565, Level: 12 Points: 7,565, Level: 12 Points: 7,565, Level: 12

Question Can The School Conselor Tell My Parents About Social Anxiety - October 2nd 2017, 03:32 PM

So Yesterday I was concered about Social Anxiety and I thought I had It so I went and reasearched that following day about Social Anxiety and Noticed I had some symptoms of Social Anxiety. So the day after, I put A conselor request in my school,and i talked with her about Social Anxiety tellig her i am expierincing symptoms of social anxiety, and talked with her bout it she gave me a packet all about it and a test. Im happy because I now kn0w what is going on with me Now I know I have social anxiety . Question is, Can the conselor tell my parents that I have Social Anxiety, Shes the only one who knows What i'm feeling and That I have social anxiety. I havent told any of my doctors. Did the conselor also just diagnose me with social anxiety?

Do you know how hard it is to write on a flip phone, huh?- Kim Seokjin
-------------------------------------------------------You call that ass you're own we call that silicone, silly girls, with silly boys- Melanie Martinez ( Sippy Cup )