View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
The Darkness Offline
Nothing Began Everything
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Raphael

Points: 14,414, Level: 17 Points: 14,414, Level: 17 Points: 14,414, Level: 17

Re: He goes to my college now - October 10th 2017, 12:35 AM

I went to the resource center today and they made me fill out a 50 question application saying someone will contact me soon. I wish I could have just dropped in and spoke with someone then because I still have a lot on my mind about it. I walked the same path I took from the bus stop to class today again but didn't see him at all, but I was still super scared and on edge and walked faster than I usually do, causing me to be out of breath by the time I got to class and currently it's a bad air quality day here so it was really bad. I'm really frustrated over how I had to fill out so many questions, it was 2 double sided pages of questions about every little detail about me from my sexuality to military status to how many kids I have?? I get these questions are to gauge if I'm really in need or not but still, I found it frivolous to have all these things that didn't pertain to what I need them for. In any case, I'm gonna have to wait for a call from them, and hopefully they contact me soon because even though I'm going to therapy I really need someone who's close to the school to know about this and help me out somehow.

THE POINT OF SINGULARITY IS NOTHING AS NOTHING BEGAN EVERYTHING
PULSING IN THE EXPAND CONSUME WITHOUT BARRIER OR BORDER
IT IS DARK BECAUSE IT IS THE DARKNESS IT IS OVER BECAUSE IT IS THE END
THERE IS NO SENTRY BECAUSE NONE DARE APPROACH
IT HAS NEVER BEEN AND IT IS ALL THAT EVER WAS
AT THE CENTER YOU DO NOT FIND THE ANSWER
YOU DO NOT FIND YOURSELF THERE IS NO CENTER AND THERE IS NO YOU THERE IS ONLY MADNESS
WE ARE ALL HERE NOW.
WE ARE ALL HERE.
WE ARE.