Thread: Female Advice Preferred: How do i convince my Girlfriend that i didn't cheat?
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount63

Edit avatar

Re: How do i convince my Girlfriend that i didn't cheat? - October 12th 2017, 02:48 PM

Hey,

So from what I have read it sounds like she is very abusive and muniplutive. You SHOULDN'T change yourself for anyone. She should have never kicked you, or slapped you. Honestly my advise would be to let her go on and move on. You do not need that type of person in your life.

Look at this as a good thing. You can go back to being you again. You can have the friends you want. Wear what you want, and have your hair the way you want. I honestly think this is a good thing that has happened.

I know you say you love her and that she is the only girl for you, but you are thirteen years old and this is probably the first girlfriend you have had. Trust me you are going to have a lot more girlfriend and they are hopefully going to treat you a lot better than this one, and not make you change who you are. I know it is hard but you should deal with the break up and move on.

I hope this has helped. if you ever need to talk my PM/VM is always open.

Your Friend,
Essa<3