View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
kaytastrophie_xo Offline
Ignorance is bliss..
Average Joe

Name: A.

Points: 11,045, Level: 15 Points: 11,045, Level: 15 Points: 11,045, Level: 15

Re: Research Survey on Rape and whether we should increase the sentence for rapist - May 3rd 2009, 01:11 AM

I honestly believe, and not only from my own experience but from others' also, that rape is the worst crime that can be commited. Other crimes are obviously terrible, I'm not trying to say they aren't in any way. But the thing is, those who are raped live with it forever and it eats away at you. It kills you inside. I was raped and sometimes I honestly wish he would have just killed me that night... It has hurt my family, it's hurt my close friends, and it's hurt me. Therefore, I believe the sentence on rapists should be a lot higher because those who rape are also killing the innocence, killing the life, killing the trust within the victim. They physically may not be dead but on the inside can be a whole nother story... And so many people get away with it... It's sick. Those who do those kind of things to people aren't right and i believe they don't deserve to live a normal life, a free life, or a happy life at that.

Originally joined: June 2008

" He has no remorse for his actions,
And feels nothing but pleasure.
To see her suffer is his joy-
And her innocence is his treasure. "

is this what you really want from me..?