View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount29

Edit avatar

Re: What are you thankful for? - November 23rd 2017, 06:44 PM

I think this is a wonderful idea. And who says it has to be limited to just people in the US, since it's Thanksgiving? Thanks for creating this thread!

I am thankful for:
- Having a place that I can call home. Actually, I have two. My own condo and my parents' house.
- My parents, who when they're at the best are nothing but supportive and loving. They have my back through and through in the good and bad times. I'm grateful that there are more good moments and memories with them than bad.
- My sister, her husband, and his family. I am just really bummed that I wasn't more attuned to them when my sister was first going out with S twelve/eleven years ago. KK and AK are pretty much my soul-sisters and I love them to bits.
- My niece, of course.
- My good friend.
- My workplace and the fact that I have been there going on four years this coming May. I've never been at the same one place for this long!
- The idea that things can only begin to climb uphill from here, and I'm grateful for being a part of this long road no matter how bad or good it may get. Because I have encountered worse, things I can't even remember. So it can only go uphill from here and I'm grateful for that prospect.