View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
FallonRose Offline
Mind Mischief
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Fallon

How to initiate intimacy with S/O - December 5th 2017, 10:19 AM

I've been with my girlfriend for about 3 months at this point and we've taken things very slow because it's a pretty casual (but serious) relationship and we both have issues expressing physical affection/intimacy (even though I still express my love through physical touch such as kissing and holding hands). I've only dated a few people so far and the few rare times I was sexually active I was fairly young, inexperienced and hardly any emotions attached. Now that I'm more mature and feel like i might be ready to add this element to my relationship I'm feeling quite nervous due to inexperience, more emotions are involved and also the fear of also making them feel uncomfortable. I know a lot of it can be sorted out through communication but I don't know how to initiate this conversation or even just go for it (for lack of better words). I think another part of my problem is is that I've never really been a sexual person so it's just a foreign subject to me. Any advice would be appreciated!

Live Help Mentor 4/29/2017
Message me if you need anything.