Thread: Triggering (SH): Mom and sh
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Glass Slipper Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Mom and sh - December 10th 2017, 05:23 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Yesterday was really hard for me. I wanted to self harm so bad yesterday but I didn't. But my sister was being a real bitch and bugging the shit out of my mom
She started hitting herself with the remote, and then right in front of me taking her something litteraly cutting herself right in front of me. I Knew where blades were so I had to give my mom them and told her not to use them and she said she only does it in the moment. I can't tell her how bad it effected me because she doesn't take critisisum well or if you tell her something she does is bugging you she gets so defensive and it sucks.

We may shine, we may shatter,
We may be picking up the pieces here on after,
We are fragile, we are human,
We are shaped by the light we let through us,
We break fast, cause we are glass.
Cause we are glass.
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|