View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
blair606 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,820, Level: 14 Points: 9,820, Level: 14 Points: 9,820, Level: 14

I took somebody else's prescription medication...now I feel sick. - May 3rd 2009, 11:12 PM

Yesterday I took Adderall from my stepdad's prescription and ever since then I've felt sick. I've had just about every side effect possible such as dizziness, dry mouth, mood swings, insomnia, etc. I know that stealing medication is wrong, but it was an impulse. I've been battling a combination of anorexia and bulimia for years and I made a bad decision by taking the pill--I realize that. But the side effects haven't entirely gone away yet and I'm worried. The mood swings have subsided, but I'm still feeling dizzy at times and I go through periods where I seem to be short of breath. Not only that, but when I last used the restroom I found blood on my toilet paper, so much that I assumed I was starting my period early, but I realized it is coming from my rectal area. Is rectal bleeding tied to Adderall in any way? Should I see a doctor or will this likely pass?

Please try not to pass judgment, I know what I did was dangerous and I regret it.