Thread: Leaving school
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Leaving school - January 3rd 2018, 03:18 PM

Hey there,

I am not 100% certain where you are located but I know, in the USA, schools are required to try and accommodate students to a degree. They tend to be more accommodating when you have a education plan set up but I haven't had a lot of issues with them being hesitant without a current plan. Something that you might be able to do is reach out to your teacher and let them know what happened; it might be possible to do so via email as well. If you are not located in the USA it might be worth it to see if your mom would be willing to set up an appointment with your teacher and guidance counselor to figure out how to help you succeed and feel better at school.

I know you are nervous about talking to your mom but I am sure she will want to try and help you. It is possible that she will be upset, at first, but once the two of you talk she might calm down.

Please hang in there. I know school can be difficult and I know that it can be even more difficult when the teachers and other staff don't understand the things that are going on.

Best regards.