View Single Post
  (#9383 (permalink)) Old
Silvan Offline
Woodland resident
I can't get enough

Name: Sue
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 55,822, Level: 33 Points: 55,822, Level: 33 Points: 55,822, Level: 33

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 11th 2018, 03:41 PM

Aaron.
It comes as a pleasant surprise and quite an unexpected turn of events for me that we're going ice skating together tonight.
I feel so... unreal. I expected to attend this school for the next three years, yet it seems that tomorrow is going to be my last day there. Can you imagine?
What I wanted to tell you is that indeed, I hate my class for being the people they are. But at the same time there are few people at this school whose image in my head makes me cry when I think I'll abandon them. I might not even see them ever again.
You're one of them, naturally.
It's you, Jo and Jem. The three of you, basically. The only thing that consoles me is that I might see you from time to time at the ice skating rink. I hope. I honestly hope I will.
Maybe I'll see Jo on some occassion. Maybe during the celebration in September. Fuck. January to September is almost a year.
And Jem? I won't ever talk to Jem in person again, probably. I'll miss him.
So unreal. Today, ordinary ice skating session - tomorrow, teary farewell? No.
I don't want it to be a teary farewell. After all, I'm not dying, I'm changing schools in order for my life to get better.
And I sincerely hope all the hard work you put into studying here will pay off. That you'll reach your goals without paying a price too high.
That, simply, you'll enjoy your life.
And therefore I wish you all everything the best. I'm embarking on a happy, yet completely unpredictable journey. I love you.