View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount29

Edit avatar

Locked out of Facebook. - January 19th 2018, 03:56 PM

I tried logging into my personal Facebook account and it says I've been locked out due to suspicious activity. But there's been no suspicious activity as far as I know! It's not registered under an email address, it's registered under my phone number because when I created it, my old personal Facebook account hadn't been fully deleted yet so I couldn't use my email address.

I rarely ever use this account (work account and 'online/teenhelp' accounts are used more) but I logged in for the first time in a week or so, and was scrolling through my feed. I messaged someone about a video I watched, and I don't think that's sketchy at all? I mean, I really don't like using Facebook (particularly that account) and try to use it as little as possible.

It won't let me log back in, and I had to use a picture to verify. Now it is saying that they will get back to me, but how? I don't understand what I did wrong, and this is incredibly frustrating!

How long do I have to wait? Will my account get deleted? I really don't want to create what would be my fifth or sixth personal account!