Thread: Triggering (Suicide): Extremely lonely.
View Single Post
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: Extremely lonely. - February 13th 2018, 03:39 AM

I have tried all of this. Everything.. basically I've walked around, donated money, I've given away some of my prized possessions, I've tried books, I've tried pool, I've tried going to cat cafes, I've tried video gaming, I've tried music, I've tried meeting other people (I got used for money, and there's this guy who backstabs me all the time and won't ever pay me back.. and makes me feel stupid and bad whenever i make a statement ) I've tried rescuing strays, I've tried sports, I've tried driving, I've tried swimming, I've tried walking around alone (just compounds the loneliness) I've tried everything.

I've tried sign language,I've tried travelling.. I've even tried joining things like meetup.com , and they dont ever want to create deep connections. Hi and bye is all they're interested in, but I want something deeper than that.

Everything. Everything. I've tried it all.

It's all just made it worse.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.