Thread: Triggering: Complaint of the Day 2
View Single Post
  (#364 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Complaint of the Day 2 - March 19th 2018, 09:22 AM

I can't sleep.
I hope I hear back about the job. I don't want to have to wait 13 days ... get my hopes up and have them dashed with a nice rejection email. I mean, I like getting told I didn't get it but I am hoping this time will be sooner simply due to the anxiety and anticipation. Last time I was convinced I got it because it took so long and I don't know that I want that to happen this time.

Hopefully I'll hear back this week because I'll have anxiety until I do ... and I'll continue second guessing certain things I said EVEN though I cannot change it. I have what it takes to be an excellent employee so hopefully they will take that chance on me

My doctors staff who I finally got a hold of saod:

Given all that information I can send him an email and let him know what's going on. I mean, that's great but I've been trying to get this handled since the 8th and initially an email was forwarded to him. It's the 19th so while I get he needs to determine what is best and who I should see... I've been waiting too long. I had to get through a crisis and an interview like this.

Also he knows and was rude and was supposed to tell you all to contact me.

I'm trying not to be rude because it's not an effective way to handle it but I mean when a patient sends an email and calls and says a few times I'm in crisis and need an appointment cause I have been off meds... It should take you all 11 days to contact them.

Last edited by DeletedAccount69; March 19th 2018 at 05:24 PM.