View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Glass Slipper Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: What does TeenHelp mean to you? - April 3rd 2018, 10:31 PM

What does Teenhelp mean to you personally?

Teenhelp has become like a home to me. I have been on this site since I was fifteen. It gives me a piece of mind and a place where I feel wanted and helpful. I like the fact that I can come on here and ask for help on things I will never admit to my family or therapist. It means I have a place to be me. It has helped me realize that my help is actually wanted and appreciated.

How do you use it?

I use TH to get advice on things. I also use it to help other people that need help. I also use this site to chat with people. Since I really don't get out much and I really don't like people. But I love the people on here. I also use TH to volunteer. Right now I am a community mentor so I love welcoming new Members, helping them figure out how to navigate the site.

I like these two Mission statements the best. I would love to see what of these if it does change. And maybe you could take quotes from some of senior members(The ones that I have been here for years. I know there probably are a lot that have been on a long time. I know I have for 11 years.)

I honestly don't know if this is what you were looking for so if it wasn't then let me know and I can answer it the way you want.

We may shine, we may shatter,
We may be picking up the pieces here on after,
We are fragile, we are human,
We are shaped by the light we let through us,
We break fast, cause we are glass.
Cause we are glass.
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|

3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.