Thread: Hi Everyone!!
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,604, Level: 59 Points: 172,604, Level: 59 Points: 172,604, Level: 59

Re: Hi Everyone!! - April 22nd 2018, 07:13 PM

Hey,

I am moving this to Arrivals & Departures because I saw you were new and thought that you were trying to introduce yourself. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

With that, welcome to the site! My name is Dez and I am a Lead Moderator, meaning that I am responsible for moderation of the entire site.

I am glad you've stumbled across the site! I hope you enjoy it here and find what you are looking for, whether advice or friendship.

This tells you all the ways you can use our site. I know it's titled "How to obtain advice or support" but think of it as a guide to the site's features in general because a lot of them can be used for multiple purposes. For example, you can enter the Chat Room or send a Visitor Message to someone asking for advice on something, but those two features are also wonderful ways to make friends and get to know other people!

There's definitely a lot of different things to do here, but we're pretty friendly people and don't bite. So, feel free to jump right in!

Take care,
Dez

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive