Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#6601 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: Screaming thread. - April 25th 2018, 11:55 AM

I can't handle this. It's nearly the last two weeks of the semester, but that means it's about to be two weeks of hell, and I just don't have the energy (mentally, emotionally, physically, and otherwise) to pull through this anymore. I'm keeping myself away from caffeine so I can take full advantage of it to study for finals because there's no other way to get through this. Healthy people live off of caffeine. I'm not like them, so how can I NOT live off of caffeine? I really need caffeine now to get through this week, but I'll need it more later, and it's too early to build a tolerance because last time, it stopped working. But I can't keep going anymore, and there's still so much left to do. My mind can't take it. My body can't take it. No one understands. My parents are expecting a 4.0 again because I've pulled it off before, but it is 100% impossible to get an A in one of my classes, and I'll be lucky to get a B, but I'd rather die trying than give up. Friends have one tough semester, and say they admire me for doing this to myself semester after semester, but they shouldn't. I've started telling them not to do this to themselves, not to be like me. Because it destroys you. If you can find that one hour in your day for free time, please keep taking it. I wish I could. Don't do to yourself what I'm doing to myself.

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.