View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
*CherryBomb* Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Madi

Points: 2,989, Level: 8 Points: 2,989, Level: 8 Points: 2,989, Level: 8

Re: Bullied and long time no Relationship - May 9th 2018, 10:52 PM

Hi Guy, this is why I joined here to try to lend an ear or even try to give advice to those who have been bullied.

A little background of who I am first. My name is Madi and I am 18 years old and in my last year of high school in America. Ever since the 6th grade I was one of the girls who felt the need to bully and tease other girls who I didn't feel met my standards. It wasn't until recently when a speaker came to my school and spoke on the subject of bullying others that it hit home to me and I was doing something horrible all those years to these other girls. I tried to make amends with these girls and some accepted it and others just blew me off as I deserved. Now I am here to try to lend some advice or just to lend an ear to those being bullied.

One little bit of advice I can tell you as the girls who just ignored me and my friends who teased them it drove us crazy and eventually we got bored with those people and just left them alone. I imagine that has to be hard if you are being threatened to have your ass kicked or punched in the face. Those are things I never did. I guess guys do more violent bullying and the girls just do more mean stuff. But still if you are able ignore the bullies as it is not bothering you and I guarantee you it will be tearing them up inside because they are not getting at you. Once they see this over a period of time they will get bored with trying to do it and stop.