Thread: Triggering (Bullying): Bullied and can't do anything about it
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Ryiga Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,466, Level: 8 Points: 3,466, Level: 8 Points: 3,466, Level: 8

Unhappy Bullied and can't do anything about it - May 19th 2018, 06:18 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of peer pressure or bullying, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hi. I live in a small town that has a gymnasium. I go to school there since moving here in grade 4. Ever since moving in, i've been bullied for being physically weak and non-athletic, also wearing glasses.

After a year of working out, I've recently stood up to one of my bullies in the seventh grade and stood up for myself, and since, he stopped. But then there were the other ones, that are way too strong for me. Standing up against them was a failure for me and they resumed bullying me.. This time for nothing.

I've been smacked in the head, beat up multiple times, jumped on, had my stuff stolen, money taken and backpack searched through way too many times, have been called ugly and humiliated in many ways and many times and I couldn't do anything about it. Many times they do in while during lessons, and the teachers don't do anything. I've been reporting them to the social worker there until grade 7, but they are ineffective as hell.

One of them is twice as big as me, and the others are just too strong and too athletic for me to handle. See the pattern here?

I've been left humiliated many times. I have little to no friends. It's hard for me. I want help and perhaps guidance.

I'd prefer male help if possible, but females are welcome to help too.