Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Just a really sh*tty day at school | opening up?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Ryiga Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,466, Level: 8 Points: 3,466, Level: 8 Points: 3,466, Level: 8

Lightbulb Just a really sh*tty day at school | opening up? - May 23rd 2018, 09:20 PM

Ugh. So I woke up today and went to school. Had a math test, obviously failed and apparently I find out that i'll fail the class if I don't fix my grades by the end of the month. So I have a week to fix my stuff and i'll probably get a harder test, despite asking the teacher to let me re-do the test tomorrow so I could actually study for it. This is just the start of my shit day.

At chemistry class this one guy began to mess with me until I actually got tired of him and told him to fuck off and called him a scumbag-. Why did I do it? Because I have anger issues and apparently that's a no-no for me in school.

That backfired at religious class-. The same guy literally got a little group of his friends to literally humiliate me when the teacher walked out of the classroom for a minute.
For a minute and a half, I was apparently a "target" and they threw random stuff at me. Why didn't I retaliate? Oh, that's right, I don't want to get confronted, or jumped on or worse.
I sometimes think of putting a curse on them. How? I dunno. That's what's wikihow is for. But then again, is it worth it? I'll probably just look like i'm desperate to be left alone. That's what they seek for.

I really wonder what would my life be if my parents hadn't divorced. I wouldn't move from my old town. Perhaps i'd still have friends and won't be depressed. By "friends" I mean "real friends". You know, the type of friends that don't suddenly become toxic and manipulative all of a sudden.

Speaking of "friends", my "friend" messed up his foot at P.E today. God, watching him grunt in pain was satisfying. That's what you get, bitch. Karma.

Anyways.

I really wish all of this just stopped so I could be happy for once...
...And I could stop whining on these forums, haha.