View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Festival Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 2,745, Level: 7 Points: 2,745, Level: 7 Points: 2,745, Level: 7

Is my GF pregnant or not? - June 21st 2018, 12:16 PM

Hello, I have a situation wherein my GF gave me a ha****b and I ejaculated to my stomach, and after that some of my cum gets to her hand, not too many. and I cleaned all of my cums from my stomach with my own hand not her hands with wet wipes. And also, he cleaned her hands prior of ha****b that he did to me with clean wet wipes. To make sure, we both apply alcohol to our hands separately and i sure that its all dry up both our hands. After that i went out for my agenda in my personal matter. But before that she says that shes wet so she will deal it also with new clean wipes. 15-20mins after that she went to the cr and washed her hands with running water without soap, after that she cleaned her wet part of his vagina with clean wet wipes.
Note that:
1. I didnt fingered her
2. we have both wear clothes
3. I cummed outside and into my stomach

Before touching her outer vagina for cleaning her wet;
1. She cleaned cum with clean wet wipes
2. Applied alcohol to dry up the hands.
3. after 15-20mins she went to the cr and wash her hands with running water, without soap.
4. Se cleaned her wet part with cleaned wet wipes.

No intercourse happen or finger, i never touch her vagina, but i extremely thinking if some of my sperms gets to her outer vagina from the number 4, by cleaning her wet. Im thinking that there still sperm resides to her hands after number 4?

By the way, also im overthinking because shes delay. Based on his app of cycle she must get her period by June 14 - shes 28 cycle, but its already june 21 and she didnt get her period. Shes maybe irregular since its not always 28 days to get her mens, sometimes 26,29,31,32 also she got her mens in january 35days
not 28days. also she said shes something stressed and came from a long travel.