View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 108,893, Level: 47 Points: 108,893, Level: 47 Points: 108,893, Level: 47

Re: Rant About People at School - June 21st 2018, 04:59 PM

Hello and welcome to teenhelp. It is wonderful that you have joined
Also, thank you so much for telling us about this. I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this right now and I hope that you will be okay soon.

When kids at school are getting so much and they are showing it off to everyone, that can be really hard to deal with and you can't get jealous. Because part of you wants to be like them. I have some of those kid's at my school too. Try you're best to not get upset about this.

I am sorry that is happening to you. Can you try to save you're money or see if you can make some extra money and save it and then see if you are able to go in half with you're parents? You can see if you are able to babysit some kids or ask if you know someone cut the grass or see if you can work somewhere to get extra money to help you out. And then you can try talking with you're parents about if they are able to pay for half of the car that you are going to get.

You can say how much money you have any find a car and put it all down on paper and show them this and see what they say back to you. I hope that you will be okay soon.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.